v2.1 [15 Feb 2013]
- some more settings values (no UI), can't remember all. One was 'datasources/sondeUrl' for sonding data (alt:temp/dewpoint/wind) just in case you want to use other data than provided by FSrealWX
- show air temperature and spread (= temp - dew point) from sonde data
- text shadows in some places on the map
- for developers: JobList allows for consecutive execution of several jobs (used in Launcher)
- when closing, remembered map position 1 was overwritten. This was counter-intuitive because one could save map position 1 via the menu or CTRL 1. It is now saved in position 9. There is an option 'remember position on close' in preferences. User is directed to preferences when he is about to save on this position.
- removed some references to Nokia. Qt is now maintained by Digia.
- sanitized sonde station names
- removed labels for aircraft on the ground (declutter map)
- removed some unnecessary sonde stations
- wind arrows not belonging to the currently selected altitude are rendered darker. (configurable via Preferences->Weather, span of shown adjacent altitudes is new, too)
- wind arrows have adjustable size (Preferences->Weather)
- GUI stays responsive during sonde data decoding
- for developers: any class itself should be responsible for its needed network data. See SondeData.h for an example. This allows more flexible use of functionality in other places
- for developpers: switched all network requests away from QHttp (which is obsolete) to new QNetworkRequest network infrastructure (Exceptions: MetarModel and *_cloudDownloader which will both be reworked soon).
- for developers: more code style refactoring. Some 'const' added for locally used, never changed variables.